Thursday, May 28, 2009

CurT@!n$ Trace Mag Interview...






CurT@!n$
Hometown: Brooklyn NYC
AGE: 24
LABEL: High Society Life INC

KS: Some of your fans may not know but, this is not your first go round. Give people the run down about your story thus far.
C: My first major look was the Source “Unsigned Hype.” Back then to have Unsigned Hype was like Whoooaf. You know what I’m saying, I was probably 15, 16 OR 17 around there when I had, I was still in high school. So that started my “BUZZ” the media blimp started, I dropped the mixtape “Young Brooklyn VOL 1″ which you know totally took me to another level; then Vol 2 was the big one. MTV mixtape of the week; Source mixtape of the month. I got a tour off that mixtape. I went on tour with 50 cent and G-Unit; so that just built my buzz and brand even more. And then I took a break for a minute and came back with the “Rebel Radio” so no they getting to know me again. One more time I’m getting new fans and catching up with new fans.
Click To read full Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment